It’s almost thanksgiving so let me that this moment to tell you how incredibly grateful I am for YOU.
Thanks for being here and for doing what you can to create positive change in your own life and in the world.
I know thanksgiving can be a little stressful for some of us: family, travel, allll the gluten, dairy, sugar and sweets tempting us.
So today I am sharing with you 3 proven techniques and mindset shifts to go from feeling stressed and stuffed, to…
- enjoying food MORE than ever before (without having to unbutton your pants or feel like you’re missing a thing)
- taking the stress out of your celebration
- making more incredible memories than you ever thought possible
Also including my favorite holiday recipes if you need a last minute dish that will have you feel amazing AND impress your family and friends (win-win!).
Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with lots of love,
The Best Lentil Salad Ever – My New Roots
Crowd-Pleasing Caesar Salad – Oh She Glows
Clean Green Bean Casserole – Detoxinista
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy – Minimalist Baker
Homemade Tofu Turkey – All Recipes
Easy to Make (and Order at the Bar) Healthy Mocktails – Well and Good
Paleo Pecan Pie – The Healthy Foodie
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies – Detoxinista
Vegan Salted Peanut Butter Crunch Torte – Oh She Glows
Spiced Salted Pumpkin Pie Minis – My New Roots
- How would you LIKE to feel this Thanksgiving?
- Which of the steps above will you put into practice tomorrow?
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment