So I’ve got to tell you about this book: “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield (linking here to make it easy for you to find, not a commission-type thing).
If you have not read this book, you need to go out and GET. THIS. BOOK.
Oh my God.
I’ve got to tell you this has been one of the biggest revelations of my life. It talks about something that we all experience but hardly ever talk about or confront directly: RESISTANCE.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You want to lose weight but you don’t exercise regularly?
- You want to write a book, but it’s still in your head and you haven’t WRITTEN any of it yet?
- Or you want to start a business but you haven’t gotten started?
Then you, my friend are experiencing RESISTANCE.
This phenomenon is what holds us back, that keeps us from doing our great work in the world.
We all have it.
And it shows up in some really sneaky ways.
But luckily there’s a way to identify, engage with, and finally OVERCOME it so you can get what you want in your life.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Where does resistance show up in your life, work, or habits?
- Do you have any tools or tips that you use on the regular to break through?